- American Board of Anti-aging & Regenerative Medicine
- American Board of Family Practice
- University of South Dakota School of Medicine (1993)
- Martin Army Community Hospital Program – Family Practice (1999)
- Madigan Army Medical Center Program – Transitional Year
- UCLA Acupuncture for Physician Course (2001)
- Institute of Metabolic & Nutritional Medicine – Fellow in Restorative Medicine (2011)
- American Board of Family Medicine
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Institute of Functional Medicine
- South Dakota, Texas
Dr. Kyla Helm-Swanson has been using a Functional Medicine approach to healthcare with nutrition as her platform with great success in patients of all ages for the last 11 years. She joined Manlove Psychiatric Group in December 2017 where she specializes in finding the reason for symptoms and disease. With this information, she then partners with her patients to create a personalized care plan using integrative therapies. She maintains dual Board Certification in Family Medicine, and Functional and Regenerative Medicine.
She has traveled extensively with her husband who has recently retired from the US Army. She has 2 children and lives in Rapid City, SD.