- PMHNP-BC, PMHCNS-BC, CNP
- American Nurses Credentialing Center
- University of Texas at Austin, PhD
- University of Nebraska Medical Center, MSN
- South Dakota State University, MS
- South Dakota State University, BS
- South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota
Kay L. Foland was born and raised in rural western South Dakota. She has worked in the nursing profession for over 35 years and divides her time between teaching at South Dakota State University and seeing patients at the Manlove Psychiatric Group. Dr. Foland believes that change is possible and enjoys working with people to achieve a healthier and more positive life for each person.