- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- South Dakota State University, MS;
- South Dakota State University, MS in Counseling, Human Resources, and Development
- University of Montana, BA
- South Dakota State University, BS
- South Dakota
Amy Newstrom received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Human Biology from the University of Montana in 2002 and a Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing in 2003 from South Dakota State University. She practiced as a Registered Nurse on medical floors for two years and in Emergency Medicine for five years. She received her Master of Science degree as a Family Nurse Practitioner in 2010. Ms. Newstrom worked with Hospitalist Services at Rapid City Regional Hospital until 2013 when she joined Manlove Psychiatric Group. Currently, Ms. Newstrom works with Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation patients and treats both children and adults.
Ms. Newstrom enjoys time with family, friends, and her dogs when she is not at MPG.